HO/Hyperlite Kids Collective Infant Vest
|Availability:||In stock (23)|
|Delivery time:||Your item will be shipped within 2 business days.|
- USCG Approved Type III Personal Floatation Device
- Hinged Construction
- Segmented Foam Panels
Hyperlite vests have been a top choice for watersports enthusiasts for many years. This unisex infant vest is designed for youngsters weighing up to 30 lbs. The vest is designed for absolute safety, while being one of the most comfortable infant vests on the market.
The vests utilizes our Fluid Flex, True Fit and Biolite technologies - just like the adult models. The Infant model is designed to float your child belly/face up. The head support keeps heads out of the water and flaps back when not needed. Our Toddler vest is USCGA and backed by our 1-Year limited warranty.
The waist and leg buckle straps ensure that the vest stays snug around your little one. One of the biggest issues with infant vests is irritation to your child's skin. Our Biolite material causes less irritation and helps your young one stay comfortable so they can enjoy the water.
• USCG Approved Type III Personal Floatation Device
• For children up to 30 lbs.
• Leg Strap
• Hinged Construction
• Segmented Foam Panels
• Concealed 1” Straps
• Head support flotation cushion
• Biolite Exterior
• Fluid Flex Technology, Fluid mobility & comfort, completely non restricting through added strategically places hinge points and flex panels
• True Fit Technology 4 (TFT4) providing a truly customized fit for all shapes and sizes, a brand new jacket design with multi-sport application in mind
• Biolite fabric, Light weight (up to 25% Lighter than other USGA approved materials), breathable with body temperature regulation characteristics, perfect for those hot sticky days, or children that spend hours in this product in boats, swimming pools, and bodies of water