|Availability:||In stock (1)|
The Freeride is the first in a lineup of great skis that is designed for water skiing at slower wakeboard speeds through rough-water. With 50 percent less drag than traditional skis, you water ski without sinking. The HO Freeride waterski can be used behind all kinds of boats, including inboards, V-drives, outboards, I/Os, personal watercraft, and even at cable parks. This waterski brings back waterskiing to those frustrated by the chopped up water conditions of many public lakes. The HO Freeride breaks down barriers and brings back the thrill and experience of water skiing freely. The shark ski fin helps cut through the chop and helps with this experience of waterskiing freely.
– Clean Edge Technology for 50% less drag than conventional skis. Allows for comfortable skiing at wakeboard boat speeds
– Speed Skin: advanced laminar textured ski base for reduced ski drag and increased ski speed
– Carve Rails for amazing edge hold when laying down powerful arcs
– Carve Flex for active rocker carving
– Shark Fin: surf inspired design for clean cuts and unmatched hold in chop
– Handmade in Seattle, Washington, USA