Liquid Force Flex Comp Vest Blue / Grey
|Availability:||In stock (1)|
|Delivery time:||Your item will be shipped within 2 business days. Sun Sports+ is committed to doing our part to save the environment. We ship in recycled product boxes.|
The Liquid Force FLEX COMP vest provides excellent padding and flexes with you as you move… this is the competition vest that truly does it all! The 2020 FLEX has better padding without sacrificing any of its legendary range of motion. Easy entry and exit made this vest a pro favorite, as it’s also reversible! Throw on the 2020 FLEX COMP to see how light and flexible this vest really is and then reverse it for a different look to have two vests in one!
You want this life vest to fit much like a wetsuit. It should be tight and you should have to pull the two sides together to zip it. Comp vests fit best when they fit like a second skin.
- Flex-Span Neoprene Fits Like A Second Skin
- Advanced 38-Panel Flex-Architecture Design
- PVX Is Our Best Lightweight, Soft, Stretchable And Flexible Foam
- Minimal Taper And Maximum Stretch
- Stretch-Light Lining – Delivers Comfort With Less Water Absorption and Quick Dry Comfort.
- The Flex Can Zip Up Tight Without Restrictions
- Reversible: If The Mood Strikes You, Flip Out This Vest For A New Look!
- Danger: NOT A US Coast Guard Approved Life Jacket
Please note that non-coast guard approved life jackets fit best when they fit TIGHT. These kinds of vests should fit like a wetsuit top. YOU SHOULD HAVE TO PULL THE TWO SIDES OF THE VEST TOGETHER TO
|SIZE||CGA VESTS CHEST SIZE||COMP VESTS (NCGA) CHEST SIZE|
|XS||28" - 32"||--|
|S||32" - 36"||34" - 37"|
|M||36" - 40"||36" - 40"|
|L||40" - 44"||40" - 43"|
|XL||44" - 48"||43" - 46"|
|2XL||48" - 52"||--|
|3XL||52" - 56"||--|
GET IT TO ZIP.
If you are dissatisfied with the fit of your vest, you can return it to us. All returned CGA and NCGA life vests are subject to a 10 percent restocking fee. Customer is responsible for all return shipping costs. You will receive the credit depending on your card issuer's policies. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.