There is no better way to start your child's wakeboarding experience than on the Liquid Force Fury wakeboard.
The Liquid Force Fury Wakeboard is all about helping kids progress and improve their riding. As they grow, the boards grow with them. The 115 a has mellow 3-stage rocker with a soft edge, the 120 features a more aggressive 3-stage rocker with a subtle sharpness to the edge, and the 125 has an aggressive rocker with a sharper edge for that larger wake. The Fury is the board of choice for young phenom Hudson Haynie. If this kid likes the board, every kid will like this board.
Liquid Force Fury Wakeboard Features
- 125 – Diamond Squaretail
- 120 – Rounded Diamond
- 115 – Roundtail
- 125 – Progressive Hybrid Rocker
- 120 & 115 – Continuous Rocker
- Three position M6 Inserts
- Precision PU Core
- Lightweight Biax Glass Layup
- 125 & 120 – D-I-S-C Hull w/ Edge & Tip Channels
- 115 – Single Concave w/ Soft Edges
- Molded-In Quad Fins w/ Removable Center Fin
- Fins Progressively Grow & Get Crisper from 115 To 125
- Designed for all 6” Bindings
Blends two curves together for improved performance and consistent feel through the smooth center curve.
Precision PU Core
Molded polyurethane foam provides the ultimate center of our performance standard boat boards.
This wakeboard setup is recommended for Beginner riders.
A board with more rigidity gives the rider more response and pop off the wake.