The OMNI waterski is optimized for the skier who needs one ski to do everything. It's a great option for your kiddo to start or progress their slalom skiing with. Great behind virtually any watercraft on nearly any waterway, it’s wide platform provides easy deep-water starts, smooth-as-butter turns, stable wake crossings and endless fun on the water! Master your skills by progressing quickly with a ski that does it all! The Omni was designed with a Hybrid Waist Width, halfway between those typically found in traditional skis and those in wideride skis. This provides for smooth instinctive turns at a wide range of speeds. The Omni’s Continuous Rockerline executes intuitive turns with no paralleling while the Clean Edge Technology tail reduces drag 50% by allowing water to release cleanly off the bottom of the ski. This differs from conventional edges where water wraps around the bevel, up the sidewall and releases off the upper edge creating suction. The Clean Edge bevel-less tail offered in the Omni designs, Clean Edge 3.0, produces more acceleration with less skier input. In addition, we’ve enhanced stability by maintaining more bevel between the rear foot and fin. The result is a fast moving highly efficient ski with the handling required for tight line turns. A traditional Fiberglass Polyurethane core creates a stable and damp feel, extremely forgiving in variable water chop and less than ideal conditions. The Omni employs our Switchblade Fin System, with fin settings built into the ski permitting simple fin swapping with no guesswork. The Omni is equipped with the Asher Balance Fin, shaped by Champion waters skier Will Asher. It’s reduced fin length provides quick turn rotation combined with a new distribution of surface area for great cross course direction.
- Continuous Rockerline - Instinctive Turns With No Paralleling
- Switchblade Fin System
- Hybrid Width
- Deep Concave - Added Stability in Turn Balanced by Low Drag Clean Edge Tail
- Asher Balance Fin
- Clean Edge 3.0 Tail - The Clean Edge Bevel-less Tail Produces Less Drag and More Acceleration With Less Skier Input.
- Traditional Construction - Fiberglass Polyurethane Composite Structure
- Split-back Upper Cuff With Lateral Flex Zone
- Flex Index 110
- Dual Lace Zones
- Sbr Closed Cell Foam Liner
- 6mm Thick, Zero-drop, Contoured Footbed
- 1000 Gram Boot Weight in Size 7-11
- 15 Degrees of Forward Lean
- High Strength 6061 Grade Aluminum
- 175mm Tall Cuff Height
Read about the Future Omni in the Wake Wizard's Blog!