O'Brien 2021 Infuse Wakeboard Boot
|Availability:||In stock (1)|
|Delivery time:||Your item will be shipped within 2 business days. Sun Sports+ is committed to doing our part to save the environment. We ship in recycled product boxes.|
The 2021 Infuse bindings feature a single panel upper for the softest most flexible fit ever. With a therma-welded upper for minimal weight, maximum drainage and durability. The Integrated TPU Ankle Strap pulls your foot into the “heel pocket”. The liner features an ultralight Structure 2.0 Liner which is lighter weight and provides greater comfort and control. The LUX 2.5º Canted Chassis give you immediate heel/toe response and are canted to ease stress on your legs. We can't forget about he Orthotic footbed allows comfort and support and is enhanced by O'Brien's Power Arch which supports your arch on bigger landings. And last, but not least, the dual lace zones for pinpoint adjustment all over your foot. Traditional thick laces provide the most secure fit and durability, so your boots won’t loosen up while riding.
- Pro Series - Signature Products built exclusively for our Signature Team Athletes
- Lux Chassis - O'Brien's lightest and most ridged classic ever. Maximum comfort, response and no heel/toe lift.
- Lasted Construction - Shaped to the contours of a foot to make a left and right specific binding.
- Power Arch - Provides more arch support during normal riding conditions, and minimizes the amount your foot rolls inward on hard landings, thus reducing stress on your knees.
- Off Axis - Equal heel and toe leverage while achieving perfect alignment.
- 6mm Inserts - All O’Brien wakeboards are equipped with industry standard 6 millimeter inserts so if TSA loses your hardware or it falls off the dock? Borrow some from your buddy and keep shredding.